We take our customers and our social responsibilities extremely seriously at Betgoodwin. Our products are designed for your entertainment and enjoyment and we are committed to providing a secure, fair and socially responsible service. We want you to enjoy our products safely and responsibly. We have put into place a range of measures to ensure that everyone who enjoys our service can do so in as safe a way as possible.
We are dedicated to helping our customers enjoy gambling and our products are intended to deliver an entertaining and fun experience. Responsible gambling is a serious matter and if you feel like this is becoming a problem help is readily available. Please establish safe gambling limits for yourself and stick to those limits.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you prefer gambling to spending time with your family, friends or other ways to have quality time?
- Would you steal, lie or sell valuable assets to get money to gamble?
- Do you ever miss work or university so that you can gamble?
- Do you feel gambling is a way out of a boring or unhappy life?
- Have you ever gambled all your money away, and been unable to afford food or transportation home?
- Do you lie or hide the amount of time or money spent gambling?
- Have you ever been reproached for gambling too much?
- Would you feel depressed if you were to lose your money through gambling? Would more gambling provide the only relief?
- Do you feel an urge to recover all of your losses right away when you happen to incur a loss due to gambling?
- Do you respond to arguments, frustrations or disappointments with desire to gamble more? Is gambling making you depressed or suicidal?
The more positive answers you give to the above questions, the more serious a gambling problem you may have.
The above policy came into effect on Sunday, 21st January, 2022